"Our employees are our most valuable resource and no phase of business is of greater importance than our personal safety. We believed that all accidents can be prevented and that safety is an integral part of everyone’s job. Each level of managements is responsible for demonstrating safety leadership, safe work environment and promoting safety as a value".
Our objective is to comply with the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 (OSHA) generally and other Safety and Health related Regulations and Order. We are also determined to continuously improving our safety performance throughout our entire operation. Our policy includes:
- Providing a safe and healthy working conditions for employees and reduces injuries and illnesses to the lowest possible level.
- Assure compliance with relevant safety and health regulations at all times.
- Provide information and training to employees regarding health and safety hazards; including providing some medical services.
- Install and maintain safety and health facilities and equipment in the working areas to prevent and reduce employees from exposed to potential hazards.
- Provide adequate and appropriate personal protective equipment to employees to minimize potential individual exposure to hazards.
Safety is a way of life...
around the clock, both on and off the job.
Mohd Dashuki Bin Sulong
16 August 2009